English: I beg you, don't stop telling the tale (now)
Literal Translation: I cry out to you, don't rest telling the tale (now) (formal)
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
jl 6]jjh6 = ]rh wh81h 17l6]7l2 Œ9`Vœ
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
j`V 5j°#5^ = r#`N wiH1`N 175$6D2$ Œ9~Bœ
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin, Gondorian Sindarin, and Woodelven Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Just for Fun!
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.