English: May your paths be green and the breeze behind you
Literal Translation: May your paths be green and the breeze behind you (formal)
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
,ð Rbal, l! @í9 a;, c ,ð c9ba ab, l âb#
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
6h slj`6 `4 7]Õ2 j`V6 = ] 6h ]2lj jl6 ` dél81
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
5`N xj$5% 4% 7hD2 j~B5 = `C 5`N 2#j$ j5$ `B céiF1
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin, Gondorian Sindarin, and Woodelven Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Farewells
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.