English: I thought they would never leave
Literal Translation: I thought that they would not willingly leave
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
,*0cdb, l a* 4b,[email protected]
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
6]é3]5l6 ` j]é rl6]3]7
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
5yD35:#5$ `B jyD r5$3D6D
- Language(s): Doriathren, Exilic Sindarin, and Gondorian Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Journey Phrases
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.