English: I love your story
Literal Translation: I love your story (formal)
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
6bal, l ,[email protected], a;,
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
ylj`6 ` 6]76 j`V6
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
tj$5% `B 56D5 j~B5
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin, Gondorian Sindarin, and Woodelven Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Just for Fun!
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.