English: The bones of our foes gleam under the sun
Literal Translation: The bones of [inc] our enemies shine white under the Sun
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
l, ít l tù0 F;, %;[email protected] ,S c,ð@
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
`6 ]Õd `=dI3 ½n`V6 8`Vj]7 6. ]6h7
- Language(s): Doriathren, Exilic Sindarin, and Woodelven Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): War Phrases
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.