English: My bow shall sing with your sword
Literal Translation: My bow sings with your sword (formal)
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
` wlg 6`V6 j`5] ]7 ` r]shj j`V6
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
`B wb$ 5~B5 j5:%`C 6D `B rx#j^ j~B5
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin and Gondorian Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): War Phrases
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.