English: I won't teach you.
Literal Translation: I won't teach you (informal)
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
c4ð, Rlh Rð:c9
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
]rh6 s`g shjj]2
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
rE5^ xb% xjY¸2#
- Language(s): Doriathren, Exilic Sindarin, and Gondorian Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Teach Me How
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.