English: Stop asking for permission and do it already!
Literal Translation: Don't say, 'do I have permission' and do it!
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
c4ð 2b9ð %b4l, l !v4 c [email protected]ð
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
]rh wl2h = 8lr`6 ` 4]Fr = ] s]7h
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
rE`N w2$`N = 8rF5% `B 4~Ce = `C x7E`NÁ
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin, Gondorian Sindarin, and Woodelven Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Pillowtalk (18+)
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.