English: Can ___ and ___ speak Elvish?
Literal Translation: do _[name]_ and (if the following name starts with a vowel) _[name]_ speak Elvish
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
ººº ]Œ7œ ººº ql2`7 l4ljjl6À
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
ººº `C›6D ººº q2$6G 4$j°$5$À
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin and Gondorian Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Communication
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.