English: If you flame me, I will hurt you
Literal Translation: If the flames of [pl] your tongues touch me, I will hurt [pl] you
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
zT 5~C7T jEw$mlEyE `Cq;E6 5% = 5lE1ÍUyE5 jR
- Language(s): Exilic Quenya
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Just for Fun!
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.