This dialect of Sindarin was originally spoken in south-eastern Beleriand – Lindon and Ossiriand. The survivors moved to Mirkwood and Lothlórien, joining their Nandorin cousins. The Nandor adopted this dialect of Sindarin, making it the Woodelven dialect.
Before choosing a name, make sure that you know what sort of name to choose. Review the Elven Naming Traditions of Middle-earth.
- All in One Namelist – All of the names in a single, very long list.
- People Names – Names for your characters.
- Horse Names – Names for your characters’ horses.
- Weapon Names – Names for your characters’ weapons.
- Ship Names – Names for your characters’ ships.
- Place Names – Names for the unnamed places of Arda.
- Historical Event Names – Names for the battles, infamous decisions, and nameable events of your version of Arda.