Need a custom translation? Then you’re in the right place!
These are the languages that I (dreamingfifi) can translate into:
- Quenya Archaic, Exilic, and Gondorian dialects – Plenty of vocabulary and a mostly complete grammar.
- Sindarin Archaic, Exilic, Doriathren, Woodelven, and Gondorian dialects- Plenty of vocabulary and a fairly complete grammar.
- Adûnaic – Limited vocabulary and a limited grammar.
These are the scripts that I can transcribe text into.
- Tengwar, Classical Mode
Quenya: Hlassen nairea linderya mi laicatauresse.
Sindarin: Lastannen i lind dhem dîn mi Eryn Lasgalen.
English: I heard her sad song in Greenwood.
- Tengwar, Mode of Beleriand (Sindarin Only) Lastannen i lind dhem dîn mi Eryn Lasgalen.
- Cirth (Sindarin Only) Lastannen i lind dhem dîn mi Eryn Lasgalen.
Here are guides for how to request a translation that loses as little in translation as possible.
This service is free! It has to be, or the Tolkien Estate would shut this place down. I can accept donations, but I won’t charge you for any translation.