Need a custom translation? Then you’re in the right place!
These are the languages that I (dreamingfifi) can translate into:
- Quenya Archaic, Exilic, and Gondorian dialects – Plenty of vocabulary and a mostly complete grammar.
- Sindarin Archaic, Exilic, Doriathren, Woodelven, and Gondorian dialects- Plenty of vocabulary and a fairly complete grammar.
- Adûnaic – Limited vocabulary and a limited grammar.
These are the scripts that I can transcribe text into.
- Tengwar, Classical Mode
Quenya: Hlassen nairea linderya mi laicatauresse.
Sindarin: Lastannen i lind dhem dîn mi Eryn Lasgalen.
English: I heard her sad song in Greenwood.
- Tengwar, Mode of Beleriand (Sindarin Only) Lastannen i lind dhem dîn mi Eryn Lasgalen.
- Cirth (Sindarin Only) Lastannen i lind dhem dîn mi Eryn Lasgalen.
Here are guides for how to request a translation that loses as little in translation as possible.
- Request a Character’s Name
- Request Your Name
- Request Dialogue
- Basics of Tengwar for Tattoo Seekers
- Basics of Tengwar for Tattoo Artists
All translation requests are free for monthly donators. Otherwise, I charge thusly:
- A Character’s Names: $10 per a character
For all of the names for one character in Sindarin, Quenya, or Adûnaic.
- Cirth/Tengwar Line Transcription: $10 per a line.
Transcriptions of lines of poetry, random phrases into Tengwar or Cirth. A line is about 10 words or 2 sentences long, and a 1 line of poetry = 1 line. Transcriptions will be sent in the form of PDFs unless requested otherwise.
- Line Translation: $10 per a line.
Translations of lines of poetry, dialogue, random phrases into Sindarin, Quenya, or Adûnaic. A line is about 10 words or 2 sentences long, and a 1 line of poetry = 1 line.
- Tengwar/Cirth Name/Word Transcription: $1 per a name/word.
Price is counted per a name/word. Transcriptions will be sent in the form of PDFs unless requested otherwise.
- Word Translation: $1 per a word.
A word translated into Sindarin, Quenya, or Adûnaic.
- Your Name Translated: $5 per a name.
Our-World names translated into Sindarin, Quenya, or Adûnaic. Price is per the name, so for a first name and surname, each would count as a separate name.