Need a custom translation? Then you’re in the right place!
These are the languages that I (dreamingfifi) can translate into:
- Quenya Archaic, Exilic, and Gondorian dialects – Plenty of vocabulary and a mostly complete grammar.
- Sindarin Archaic, Exilic, Doriathrin, Woodelven, and Gondorian dialects- Plenty of vocabulary and a fairly complete grammar.
- Adûnaic – Limited vocabulary and a limited grammar.
These are the scripts that I can transcribe text into:
- Tengwar, Classical Mode (Sindarin, Quenya, and English) – View the script in Chapter 2, Lesson 3 of Your Sindarin Textbook.
- Tengwar, Mode of Beleriand (Sindarin and English) – View the script in Chapter 2, Lesson 1 of Your Sindarin Textbook.
- Cirth (Sindarin and English) – View the script in Chapter 2, Chapter 2 of Your Sindarin Textbook.
Here are guides for how to request a translation that loses as little in translation as possible.
This service is free! It has to be, or the Tolkien Estate would shut this place down. I can accept donations, but I won’t charge you for any translation.