English: Top or bottom?
Literal Translation: Over or under?
IPA: /ˈpa: h?a ˈnu/
Simple Pronunciation: PAA hja NU
- Language(s): Exilic Quenya and Vanyarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Pillowtalk (18+)
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.