English: You are my love
Literal Translation: You are my love [female] (formal)
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
ab l [email protected] ,;,
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
jl ` rljl37`j 6`V6
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
j`V `B rjR3R7jT 5~B5
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin, Gondorian Sindarin, and Woodelven Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Courting Phrases
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.