English: Don't look for trouble; it comes to you
Literal Translation: don't search for troubling; it comes to you (formal)
Cirth, used for Woodelven and Doriathren Sindarin:
c4ð Rb#ð c [email protected]#c9 8òa c:b,
Tengwar the Mode of Beleriand, used for Exilic Sindarin:
]rh sl81h ] 37]81]2 = 1hFj ]jjl6
Tengwar with vowel-tehtar, used for Quenya, Gondorian-Sindarin, Adúnaic, and Black Speech:
rE`N xiR1`N `C 37iE12# = 1~Nj jE¸5$
- Language(s): Exilic Sindarin, Gondorian Sindarin, and Woodelven Sindarin
- Phrasebook Chapter(s): Advice
I put together these phrases for free, so please consider donating to keep the website (and its writers) alive! Here's the donation page.
- *Asterisks mark fan-made words. Learn more about this: About Neo-Elvish.
- [ex]/[inc] = Exclusive/Inclusive. This is for different meanings of "we". Exclusive "we" means "us, excluding you", and Inclusive "we" means "us, including you".
-  = Dual Plural. This is a plural form of when there are 2 of something.
- [pl] = Plural.
- [sing] = Singular.